Please find a selection of hotels close to Royal Institution below.
NB: We have no relationships with these hotels nor have we stayed in them ourselves but they have been selected as the online reviews and ratings are all positive.
GROUP TRAVEL DEALS
Travelling with a group by train? We’ve pulled together current offers available:
- 20% LNER advance tickets when travelling in a group of 3-9 people, and cheap fares to London King’s Cross. Restrictions apply.
- Get a third off standard off-peak tickets with South West’s GWR using GroupSave for 3-9 adults. Restrictions apply.
- The GroupSave offer also available on routes with South Western Railway. Restrictions apply.
GETTING TO THE RI
The Royal Institution’s address is 21 Albemarle Street, London W1S 4BS and just a five-minute walk from Green Park station (Jubilee, Victoria and Piccadilly lines). Also within a ten-minute walk is Piccadilly Circus station (Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines) or Oxford Circus station (Victoria, Central and Bakerloo lines).
More guidance can be found in the link below.
LUNCH MENU BY SEARCY'S OF LONDON
- Beetroot wrap with grilled vegetables
- New potato, leek, mustard vegan mayonnaise salad
- Hummus with wild rocket, red pepper, tomatoes and basil cress
- Quinoa, spinach and roasted squash salad
- baba ganoush with pita bread*
Tea and coffee will be served on arrival with pastries and at breaks, with biscuits.
Searcys have an excellent reputation for quality. We also support their dedication to sustainability, which includes sourcing the freshest and highest quality ingredients, sourced responsibly from local suppliers.
*Some gluten-free versions will be available.